2024 Spring Winemaker Dinner | Table of 8
March 16th, 2024
Spring Winemaker Dinner
When: March 16th, 2024 | 6:00-9:00 pm
Location: Ponte Winery Vineyard Pavilion
Treat yourself to a carefully curated menu perfectly paired with our wines. We will be featuring wines yet to be released and coveted library wines! Begin with passed canapés in the courtyard featuring live music and our Sparkling Rosé. Then, dine with us as our winemaker tells the story behind each glass, highlighting the rich flavors and subtle nuances of the pairings.
Live music will also be featured throughout the evening. Cocktail or business attire is suggested.
We will have a vegetarian menu option at this event, see our vegetarian ticket here.
Member Price: $1,240.00
Retail Pricing: $1,377.76
Bubbly Rosé - pre-release!
Smoked salmon with dill, salmon caviar, red onion, and capers
Grilled polenta, fresh mozzarella, tomato, microbasil
Herbed ricotta on crostini topped with Crème Fraiche and chives
2023 Pastorello - pre-release!
Seared scallops over spring pea and pesto risotto with micro greens and a passionfruit crème sauce
2023 Pas Doux - new release!
Beets with burrata, mandarin oranges, spicy greens, pistachio pesto, croutons, aged balsamic and poppy seed vinaigrette
2017 Meritage - exclusive library selection
Medallion of beef tenderloin and wild mushrooms over parsnip puree with demi-glace, gorgonzola, and microgreens
2022 Late Harvest
Dark and white chocolate mousse in a chocolate cup with cherry compote and a chocolate cigar
- Tickets are limited. The above ticket pricing already reflects member's 10% off discount.
- Members can purchase up to 8 tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable after 3/9/24.
- As each course is paired with a wine, this is a 21 year & older event. By purchasing a ticket you are confirming you are of age to participate. We will also verify age upon check-in at the event, so please make sure to bring a government form of ID.
- Seating is assigned by our staff for this event. By purchasing a single tickets, our staff will assign seating based on availability and table spacing. If you would like to guarantee seating with your fellow ticket purchasers, we recommend purchasing a full table (of 8 guests) so that you can guarantee sitting with them. Click here for table of 8 pricing.
- If you would like a vegetarian option for your dining experience, feel free to review our vegetarian ticket here.